READ ME

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page for a Calvin and Hobbes treat!
 
TIP: When Clicking to outside links, simply right click on the link and select "Open in new tab."

Monday, March 31, 2008

Male Pregnancy...What!?


O! What have we done!? 

Have we gone too far? Who, in their right mind, would ever conceive such a pervese and unatural thing?!

I've been following this story for quite a while now and to my surprise I could not find a single article that disproves this male pregnancy. On the contrary, I've gone through the entire website, read through all the references, viewed all the pregnancy journals, and googled "male pregnancy" on the web. To my disappointment, all sources check out correct, yes even the CNN reference checks out correct too, unfortunately this pregnancy is legitimate. 

According to a recent interview, the sick and perverted volunteer, Mr. Lee, always had the desire to "experience the joys of pregnancy" and encourages all human beings to go through the same experience before they die. 

But how is this possible?
Thanks to In Vitro Fertilization and female hormone injections, Mr Lee's body is now carrying an abomination.  For details, check out the following website:


I am disgusted!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

abominable, yet not surprised at all...if they can transform a male to a female, COMPLETELY, if you know what i mean? it sure wouldn't be too long before they'd come up with this...oh by the way, i'm keeping up to date with your blogs :D

Anonymous said...

April's Fool! hahahaa
Deiby

Anonymous said...

that is soooooooooooo sick!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so sick! I would never want to see a pregnant man on the street. This story is old but I know that out of it so many more things are to come. NASTY!!!!

Where am I? (Work in Progress)

View Larger Map
Click HERE to add your location marker on my map.
Simply search for your City and State. 
Click on marker then, 
Click on "Save to My Maps." (Must have a Google eMail account).