READ ME

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page for a Calvin and Hobbes treat!
 
TIP: When Clicking to outside links, simply right click on the link and select "Open in new tab."

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Coolest Watches

Hi All,

Gizmodo has been reporting on some very interesting all-mechanical watches in their website lately, so I thought to share this with you and show them all into this post. Enjoy!

The Tourbillon


The Opus 8


The Incognito 2008

The UR-202


The Meccanica DG (All mechanical, nothing is digital)


The e-InkSpectrum from Seiko (R&D)

Ok... this las one is all digital but, I had to include it in this "Coolest Watches" post because, although the above mechanical watches are awesome, this digital one is the one I see myself using. (I don't even ware a watch! hehe).

these links can give you more info on the above products

No comments:

Where am I? (Work in Progress)

View Larger Map
Click HERE to add your location marker on my map.
Simply search for your City and State. 
Click on marker then, 
Click on "Save to My Maps." (Must have a Google eMail account).